ONLINE ART CLASSES
CELEBRATING 18 YEARS OF
releasing the creative powers within!
Enrolling now for our 6-week Winter Session!
Email Art@LaurenRader.com to join us
These classes are about exploring self-expression through art. Drawing inspiration from renowned artists and from our own lives, we work in a variety of media which has included collage, printmaking, mosaics, mixed media, clay, & painting. Writing is woven into the classes as a way of accesing the quiet voice within. Friendships are made as a byproduct of supporting and sharing with one another.
“Emotionally I’ve been all over the place but knowing I could count on your class as a safe haven to explore art has truly been a blessing.”
SIGN ME UP!
Note: Due to the popularity of the classes, it’s best to get on the waiting list – there’s no obligation but we often don’t reach beyond the waiting list.
8 -WEEK CLASSES ARE OFFERED LIVE ONLINE
CLASSES MEET ONCE A WEEK:
Some of our projects:
- Mixed-media Assemblage in student made wooden boxes
– Artist: Joseph Cornell
- Wire/Mixed-media -Mobiles, and Stabiles
– Artist: Alexander Calder
– Artists: Matisse, Kurt Schwitters
– Disney & others
- Grout and mixed media on tile: Stepping stones/Mandalas
- Printmaking – silkscreen; monpainting; lino prints; stencils
- Artist’s books from scratch
– Various artists
– Artists: Ron Nagel, Peter Volkos, Oppenheim cup
– various artists
- Wood carving, wood and decoupage – “Women & Power”
– Artist: Marisol
- Fabric sculpture dolls – “Protectors”- Art: Hopi Kachina dolls
- Styrofoam heads – “Layers”
- Miniature wooden chairs in an environment
– Artists: Robert Hudson, Robert Rauchenburg
- Sand circles
– Artist: Andy Goldsworthy
- Nesting dolls “Cocoons”
– Art: Matrueshkas
Waitlist for Next Session now open!
Due to the popularity of the classes, it’s best to get on the waiting list in advance of when you’d like to join us – there’s no obligation but we often don’t reach beyond the waiting list. To be added to the list, fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch soon!